Legal Question in Constitutional Law in India

to my self i am dhruvesh , i have worked for an organisation for 3 months . now i have left the job, they are not giving me the salary for the same , can i register a FIR against them for non payment of salary?

Asked on 4/17/13, 5:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Dhruvesh,

Yes. You should lodge an FIR against the Company for non-payment of your salary.


Read more
Answered on 4/17/13, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now