Legal Question in Construction Law in India

i am fanancing a project which is sra project. Kindly let me know the documents that i needs to verify before i put my money in the project

Asked on 7/30/13, 5:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should verify the :

1. Title Clearance Report (from Solicitors) to ascertain whether there are any encumbrances on the property;

2. Project Feasibility Report (Certified by a practicing Chartered Accountant);

3. Municipal Corporation consent and plan approvals.


Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 3:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now