India  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 2:45 am

I signed a agreement with a consultancy and paid them a lot of money 1 yr 3 months back to do my processing for immigration to canada.The very next day when I paid the money I was told that the country is changing its rules for immigration.After waiting for 1 yr I came to know that according to the new regulations I am not eligible to apply for immigration. So the consultancy people told me that they will give me some other option but none of it has worked out so far. Now when I am asking for a refund they are saying they can give only 25% of the amount according to the agreement I signed. But there were some other points in the agreement about the processing team and all which were false and I have mails to prove it. So is there any chance that I can ask them to give me a full refund.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search