India  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 12:11 pm

sir. a decree for recovery of funds was passed by the local court against my father for a bank case. Now we have appealed against the judgement in the high court. my father is 72 years old now..he doesn't hold any property in his name but me and my mother have a joint property in our name..can the court recover the debt from us...what should we do.?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search