India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/13, 10:22 pm

A and B eloped X and Y on the same day.A and X married with full family consent.There is disagreement between

parents of B and Y.Parents of Y lodges a case to the court and falsely implicated A as an associate in

'kidnapping'.The investigating officer of the case harasses the father of A .Now A's father died of heart attack.Can

criminal proceedings be initiated against the guilty Investigating Officer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search