Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I am a helpless...father...I have a child custody

case which is running 1.4 years.After 10 month

judge gave visitation right to wife parental

home.After 3 days visiting i was beaten heavily.

Lodge GD,Police send for medical treatment ,Medical Report

with me.

Then i let the court aware about the incident and

gave petition for change of place ,(court premises),

along with injury photo, medical report, GD

Till date no FIR Lodge

My question is

1)Can i lodge FIR now ?

2)If i give petition for attempt to murder

to the same magistrate , will magistrate lodge the case ?

3)Have delay FIR have Value ? Will i get justice ?

Asked on 6/20/13, 12:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

1. You may.

2. You may, if facts support that.

3. Unexplained Delay in FIR will have adverse effect on case

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 10:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now