India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 8:31 am

i am owner of my own truck which is in gas agency. one day supply officer arrest my truck without any reason.they seized my all cylinders. but they didnot registered any case against me. so how could i released my truck from there?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search