Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

to Mukesh Ralhan,

All the cases are going in india sir.I was with him for 10 months.then he got me back to India in jan and fled away without informing me.I know his location everything.problem is how to get him back to India.even his family is hiding sumwhere in India.Summons had been sent to the embassy as well.I have also sent mail n personal letter to passport authority for getting his Visa cancelled.warrant has been issued,his lawyer applied for his parents anticipatory bail in session court which was not granted by the honourable judge.chargesheet has not been filed yet.the FIR was lodged on 20.02.13

Asked on 5/15/13, 5:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

his parents will try to get bail from High court.

First try to stop their bail and if it will be done then he himself will come infront of you..


[email protected]


Punjab and Haryana high court, chandigarh.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 8:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now