India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/13, 1:55 am


I am Prakash, working in one of the reputed IT company in Bangalore. I need help form you for the below query.

Background of issue: There was a family disputes between our family and our uncles family. So there was some clash happened on 7th Oct 2013. And my brother got hurt. We filed case against them. Even though they didn't got hurt they also filed complaint against us. Even they included my name in the case. But I was there in my office at that day.

I am really got depressed with this incident. I was not no where involved, but now I have to go for police and Court. I can get attendance details from my company.

Does there any legal way which supports innocents like me. Even though the case might me simpler one and no punishment for that. But I have to be present at court on case date. And it adds bad spot in my career.

Is there any section or way I can file case against them for filing case against me which I have not involved. Also I am psychologically depressed. I want to thought lesson to not to file case against innocent.

Incident occurred at : Shidlagatta(t), Karanataka[2 hours drive from Bangalore]

Please advise me.



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search