Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

my wife has filed false 498a,406 on my me and my whole family after 15 years of and my wife were living seperate from my family 10 years back. i got bail but my brother didnt getting what to do ? does he need to surrender ?

Asked on 5/20/13, 5:03 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you may approach me and i will got bail for your mom, but plz send me copy of FIR, Copy of Order of Rejection.


Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 9:39 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

what is the reason for your brother not getting bail. you may show the order to a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 11:39 pm
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If bail is refused, then that person may be kept in custody.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 3:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now