India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/13, 12:27 am

How could I withdraw a case under section 447/448/323 IPC as it is under Assistant district commissioner court.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search