Legal Question in Education Law in India

i want be a lawyer

what should i do?

Pursuing BA third Year From DU...

Asked on 9/20/13, 6:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

On completion of your BA from Delhi University, you should enroll for the LLB (Bachelor of Labour Laws) Degree Course at Shri Ram College of Law in Delhi. You may choose to do your LLM (Masters in Labour Laws) thereafter, and register as a Law Practitioner with the Bar Council of India.


Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 9:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now