India  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/30/13, 7:30 am

I am doing Phd and getting JRF(stipend) from CSIR. Does this come under the category of employment?

Considering that I am applying for government job and there is column for employment.

PS- Personally, I wouldn't like to mention it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search