Legal Question in Education Law in India

I'm not a teacher but i want to take home tusion in any residential non socitey flat.please advice me is it comercial activity or non comercial.

Asked on 6/30/13, 7:10 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Giving tutions at home and earning an income out of teaching is treated as commercial activity and you will need to have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) for it.


Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 8:27 am
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Client,

There is difference between Home Tuition, Private Coaching, Professional Coaching, Coaching Classes, Coaching Institute and Coaching Centers and therefore, if you want to give Home tuition in in any residential non society flat then it all depends upon the number of pupil you are taking and also number of teaching staff you are recruiting for the purpose.

For further assistance you may contact on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 11:13 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

go ahead!!!. You can use a small part of your home for commercial activity.

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 12:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now