Legal Question in Education Law in India

My name is rahul. I am student of NIIT. My course complete december2012 i have submit my all fees but NIIT give not my certificate. So please suggest to me what can i do

Asked on 6/17/13, 10:04 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Rahul,

You should meet the Head of NIIT and ascertain the reason for holding your Certificate. If they do not have any valid reasons for holding your Certificate, you should serve them a legal notice.


Read more
6/17/13, 11:29 pm
muhamed mustaque mk associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you can approach consumer forum

Read more
6/18/13, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now