India  |  Environmental Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/13, 11:13 pm

sir I am pass out student of cmj university in 2012 but because of some problem occurred in university that's y university closed and matter is in court n because of it my magration n provical degree certificate n main degree I dint got because university is closed now...

I went for add mission in amravati university in Maharashtra but they told me dat we will not give you equivalent certificate for addmisson coz ur university has not sent any notification day ur university syullbus has same as amravti university...

sir dats y I'm not able to take addmsion in amravti university I'm in so much tension please help me how to get equivalent certificate...

n also can I get my addmision through RTI act n what's its procedure please help me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search