India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/28/13, 10:25 am

Christian husband and wife dies leaving their 2 children behind, some properties and LIC have to be claimed by the Childrens . Which indian law would be applicable and what documents they need to obtain the same ? Please reply urgent

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search