India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/13, 9:58 am

My daughter in law left my son when my son was suffering from brain tumor and he passed after one and half year she is serving as teacher in govt. School and having twins before the ailment. But now she filed a petition for the claim for property and her daughters. Does she have any legal right to claim it.please answer briefly?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search