Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear Sir,

I would like to put before you a typical case of divorce suit. Wife has been staying with her parents since March, 2009. Husband filed a divorce suit after one year. Husband pays monthly maintenance amount regularly. In the year 2011 wife had to go through a medical treatment. Nothing was intimated to husband at that time.Now in 2013 she claims the amount spent(app. Rs.150000/-) for her treatment from her husband.Is it legally right?

Asked on 8/25/13, 11:49 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if you ned paid advice may call 09587744142

Read more
8/25/13, 11:57 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Once she has already paid the medical bills, how can she claim past expenses?

Thanks & Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
8/26/13, 12:38 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client...........

For details contact me at

Read more
8/26/13, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now