Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear sir

My Brother in law recently passed away in a road accident. My sister is survived by his old parents [aged 80] and her 2 yrs daughter. My brother in law has a sister [married, staying with husband] and has two daughters. The house which my sister stays, is in the name of her mother-in law. Now her mother in law denies to split the property and wishes to right the property [residing house] to her daughter alone. can she do it and can we approach her legally to fight for the property, so that my my sister gets her share of the property.

dear client she can file suit of partition in civil court to ask her share. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

ADV PRASAD PATIL

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India