India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 10:14 am

How to get a divorce from missing spouse ,she is missing for last six month.we had married before 1 year only.I complain a case regarding this issue.Now can i divorce her at a fast and can i file case against her after i divorced my spouse.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search