India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 5:04 am

I am the father in law . my son was not in home . The daughter in law came with her mother, father, brother at about 5 p.m. When I was busy for preparing tea and snacks, I found that my daughter in law and her mother is taking out the jewelries and money from the steel locker.

When I protested the father and brother fisted me and started threatening me with weapon. With hue and cry two my neighbors came on the spot.

But before understanding what is happened,they escaped with the jewelries and money. They broke the T.V. and computer.

I recorded in P.S. and got FIR from Magistrate Court and they were taken into custody.

But next day when the bail petetion is processed their Advocate pleaded that there was IPC 498/598A , 354, 34 etc case is lodged and he i.e myself has started out of Grudge.

But truely speaking I was not either infromed by P.S. or I got any summon till that date.

Kindly let me know what may be my fate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search