Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am the father in law . my son was not in home . The daughter in law came with her mother, father, brother at about 5 p.m. When I was busy for preparing tea and snacks, I found that my daughter in law and her mother is taking out the jewelries and money from the steel locker.

When I protested the father and brother fisted me and started threatening me with weapon. With hue and cry two my neighbors came on the spot.

But before understanding what is happened,they escaped with the jewelries and money. They broke the T.V. and computer.

I recorded in P.S. and got FIR from Magistrate Court and they were taken into custody.

But next day when the bail petetion is processed their Advocate pleaded that there was IPC 498/598A , 354, 34 etc case is lodged and he i.e myself has started out of Grudge.

But truely speaking I was not either infromed by P.S. or I got any summon till that date.

Kindly let me know what may be my fate?

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

You r safe. This current case is about dacoity, criminal intimidation etc. and will run separately. As you are saying that u don't have any information regarding charges against you, it is up to them to show that any intimation of the same has been dent to u.

919555462995

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India