India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 12:21 pm

I have filed 498 and maintenance cases against my husband and past three years we have been living separately after six months' courtship The court issued an order to him to pay 2000 rs as maintenance one and a half year ago but nothing is paid to me he is a govt employee and i am unemployed and dependent on my parents i filed an application under section 125(3)but nothing happened now my lawyer says to file an another application under the same section but i want to go for contempt of court please suggest what to do........

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search