Legal Question in Family Law in India

I have filed 498 and maintenance cases against my husband and past three years we have been living separately after six months' courtship The court issued an order to him to pay 2000 rs as maintenance one and a half year ago but nothing is paid to me he is a govt employee and i am unemployed and dependent on my parents i filed an application under section 125(3)but nothing happened now my lawyer says to file an another application under the same section but i want to go for contempt of court please suggest what to do........

dear client instead of filing application under same section file contempt of court petition.once contempt of court petition filed he have to pay maintenance or he will put behind the bar. for any legal help call me on 9422611385

ADV PRASAD PATIL

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India