India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 10:37 am

kya agar ek party jisne case file kiya ho gharelu hinsa ka agar wo lagatar 5 date tak court me na aaye to case dusre party ke favour me ho jata hai

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search