Legal Question in Family Law in India

i dont want to live my son with my house whant can i do?

Asked on 8/09/13, 9:55 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

If your son is adult, you may order him to leave the house and live separately.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 12:10 pm

you can throw him out of your house. if someone does not respect you then he does not have any right to live with you forcefully.

For more detail plz contact personally or email.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 7:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India