India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/13, 9:02 am

i m married woman, i have a child with another man, we were in love and he wanted kids from me, now he is ignoring the child, doing nothing for child, i want to know what rights my child has on fatheryes my marriage is still surviving, as my hubby is not aware about it,n coz of this this man is taking advantage, that man came in my life n he was married but was away from his wife as he sad she is mad n not with me, he shown me lot of love n care said he wants to marry me n kids from me, n he is waiting for divorce, but he didnt take devorce n without divorce he got married again with another woman who is also married n staying far from her hubby, the both r married n not divorce,that man didnt tell me aboy his 2 illegal marriage, even i was having his kid,and that woman is also has his kid. i suddenly went at his place n saw that women n asked all to her n told about me,she said yes we got married with our parents wish as my 1 hubby is not gud person so i get married with this man but i m waiting for divorce, they both r waiting for devorce n got married, n same thing he did with me he said to me he will take devorce n ll get marry with legally n in private he put sindoor to me n said we r hubby n wife now, but now he never ask about his kid, n doing nothing for kid, and he misbehave with me, i just want to know, what rights my baby has on his father, n this man has many other women in his life,apart from his 2 wife n me, he spoiled may other women like me who r married. please help me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search