Legal Question in Family Law in Philippines

My mother and her brother (they are only 2 siblings) are a step child or illegitimate child in their Father side. The case is, the 6 legal child is now selling/ processing the payment for the lot of their father's property. May we know if how much percent will can they be receive as they are illegitimate child? And they also saying that the lot under their Father's is a conjugal property, with this how many percent will the illegitimate child can receive from the selling price of the said lot?

And the last question is, if my mother's birth certificate is under and same with the name of the parents of the legal child is it possible to consider her as legal child even biologically she is a illegitimate child?

I hope to hear from you soon the answer for my question please.

Thank you so much.

Gel

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE

An illegitimate child is one born out of wedlock. The legitime of an illegitimate child is 1/2 of the legitime of a legitimate child. If a legitimate child will receive P100k then an illegitimate child will receive P50K. Yes, your mother is an heir.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Philippines