India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 1:21 am

if a person is already applied for a divorce since five (5) years, but the spouse (wife) doesn't want to present at the court for hearing. and the case is being pending since 5 years.

wife is not in her fathers home. his family has left the house. they were not staying here in there house. and nor they were coming for hearing. where wife is nobody knows. yet she is alive or not this also don't know.

In case if my friend is going to remarry or legally re-marriage. then what will happen ?

it is happening with my friend. please show him the path.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/24/13, 5:50 am by prasad patil

dear client he cannot re-marry without divorce from the court. he can apply to the court for ex-party divorce. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search