Legal Question in Family Law in India

as per previous query, court case takes so long...Due to fake 498 case, one husband wants to marry another lady, if he converts to muslim and marry another lady.. as first lady just wants to trouble harash him.? Is any legal case can arise like adultary etc against husband.?

please answer my last question asap.. need expert advise

Asked on 9/23/13, 3:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Still, he could be prosecuted for the offence with first wife including bigamy. Adultery does not applies here.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 8:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now