India  |  Family Law

Hi sir,

I Jyoti residing in my parents’ house with my 2 kids daughter 12yrs n son of 9yrs.My husband and mother in law throw me out from my matrimonial house in 2008 with conspiracy and had suited a divorce case in 2009. But he himself took that case back in 2011 as they didn't get any positive response from the court because of weak ground. Rs. 23000/- has been decided as alumni by the court for my but he he is paying 15000/- per month. But he and his mother do not allow to reside us with them, and threatened me to call the police if I try to enter in that house which is in the name of my mother –in –law so I have to live with my parents house. With my kids. My mother-in –law declares that my husband is not residing with her which is fake and all her neighbors are with me and ready to become a witnesses that my husband is residing with her mother for last 7yrs. Actually I heard about the law which may be going to precede that a daughter-in-law have a right in the property of mother-in-law. Is there any law on the way to be proceed. Plz suggest me that what should I do so that I can give the own shelter.

On the other hand my husband said that if he shows that there is no relation with us for 7yrs. He automatically get divorce, and he is waiting for the same.

I have no enough money to spend on legal procedures.

Regards

JYOTI