India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 12:15 pm

I am staying away from my husband since last 2 years 6 months (baby born). He is not at all interested (hates) at me or our baby. He is not paying for our maintenance. Moreover he is not ready to give divorce as he has to pay some amount to us as maintenance. (Presently he left his job also).

What is the way for getting maintenance from his every month?

If I file divorce, what are the consequences should I face? (I am not financially strong)

Your valuable suggestions may show a better way to me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search