India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 7:39 am

Sir,i am a private company employee and my wife after marriage has got a central govt job .is she entittled to a share in the husbands property.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search