India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 7:35 am


I am belonged to chinkapaleam village, near Repalle town of guntur dist. My father is a adopted son of my grand having 2 male and 4 female children who get married before 1984itself and setteld in their lives. My grand father has left025 ac. of land in his name without writing a will my father enjoyed it and passed away without writinga will or partitition. before3 years my brother came to my mother and taken her to registrar office and wrote 0.10 cents of land in his daughter's name as gift without our knowledge. now How can I get my share of property is this registration is valid



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search