Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

I am an cashier at a show room,daily cash is deposited in bank and the evening cash with the head cashier,but on 17/4/2013 i hae deposited 48350/= rs with the cashier but he says its rs 38000/- the md o the showroom are asking me to pay the money --what do i do now---please help me

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

01.09.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

You ought to have ensured that the Head Cashier actually counts the entire cash in your presence and signs the Cash handover slip, gives you one copy and retains one copy with him. If that procedure is not prevalent, you should tell your MD the correct procedure which should have been set up and put into practice by Accounts, and that for the lapse, the shortage of cash should be equally shared by you and the Head Cashier so that both of you are careful in future. If you do not have proper accounting control systems in place, you should tell your MD to engage our services to conduct a process review in the Company.

Regards,

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms