India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 10:01 pm

Dear Sir

Please enlighten : If a person files a sca in high court which gets dismissed and after dismisal of the same the hon judge passes a verbal instruction for the opponent. So this instruction is called judicial or non judicial in legal terms. The opnion of two pleader were divided so we want expert opnion of you.

Sincerly yours


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search