Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

our family member shoot a case on my property. i have a proof but they are the power full person in that area what can i do for uper court out of the area

Asked on 9/17/13, 4:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should not worry if you have title proof. Your family member will not succeed, no matter how powerful he / she is. Case has to be lodged within the jurisdiction of the Court where the property is actually located.


Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 10:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now