India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 7:07 am

My father expired on 21/01/1999,he had a ppf account where I and my elder sister are nominees,now after the death of my father my sister became unhappy about my father leaving his house to me and I had no contact with her for the last 14 yrs.Is there any way to claim the amount left in the account?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search