Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

My grand father were three brothers ,my father were five brothers. In our total family proprety about 80% of property was earned by my father here owenership name was given in my grandfathers name can i claim claim for his earned property or shares will be given equially to all members

Asked on 9/19/13, 8:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

sanjay . k . dixit For Sanjay K Dixit
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir /Ma'am, In India usually Hindu Undivided Property will be divided accord to number of heirs, or co-owners thro' adhering the "obstructed heritage" which is of equal share, but you have the right to show of as it is self acquired property with the proof.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/13, 12:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now