Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

sir meri marriage hai november me.2009 me mera ex boy friend ne suicide kr liya tha. mere fiancee ko sb pta hai.but uski family ko ni pta kyu k wo old mind k hai xcpt ni krenge muje.meri sis k husband jis se sister divorce chahti hai sis. hamare ghar hi rhti h.sis k husband or uski family hme dhamkiya deti hai k wo meri mrg spoil kr denge sbko mere bare me bta denge.mai police complaint b kra chuki bt kuch ni hua.sis ki ye lv mrg thi boy ki reality bad me pta lgi relatives ko ni pta wo bahot dhmka ra h.

Asked on 10/12/13, 10:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

please inform everything to your would be inlaws. You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 12:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now