Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

hi there my name is Raghu I worked new Zealand as work permit. but now I am in india because new zealnd immigration decline my permit because of character ground I apply lots of time even I did ministry appeal my wife in new Zealand she has live alone there I ask mostly lawyers they said you cant get visa for new Zealand my wife missing me lots its very hard to live alone please can you give me your valuable advise which make change my life.

there are two character thing

1, drink and driving 2003

2, false and misleading information to immigration as a self employer as a work permit. thanks my email- [email protected]

Asked on 9/04/13, 11:53 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

i will have to study your case thoroughly and after that you can be suggested ways to get the visa.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 6:39 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Immigration officers' powers are wide. Indian court or Indian law cannot help you in this regard.

You need to ask your wife to contact a lawyer on New Zealand and seek relief / remedy only from there, contacting an Indian lawyer is not wise for you.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now