India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 4:43 am

Hello After my grandmother's death all her properties went to her five children under succession as she did not make any will, and 1 of her son is giving trouble to the rest in evry decision making regarding to all the properties...and because of this,no one is able to take any step ahead as all property papers needs approval of all the 5 there any way out? Can any contract be made with consent of other 4 children to give him his share but remove him from every decision making? Kindly help.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/20/13, 8:10 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can conveniently carry out the partition of your grandfather's property through the Court.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search