Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am released from my origanisation on 16th of August 2013. During release I was told by HRM that the Full and Final Settlement will be received by end of August. But now it is around one month over I have not received the full and final settlement amount and neither they are replying to my followup e-mail. During release there was no dues from my side. Please suggest how to go ahead to overcome this problem.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

11.09.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

You should very politely call up the HR Head and inform them one final time that they should clear your full and final settlement within the next 3 days. If your full and final settlement is not cleared by the Company thereafter, straightaway visit the nearest Police Station and lodge an FIR against the HR Head. After you lodge the FIR, if the Police on duty fail to initiate action within 3 days, re-post query for further advice and guidance.

Regards,

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in

if you were not working in a supervisory position, you can approach the labor court, else approach the civil court for recovery. No criminal case is made out.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

anil kumar legal aid forum

send one more remainder to ur company if they fail to pay approach labour commissioner u will get all ur dues

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms