India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/13, 9:40 pm

what is INTKHAB in regarding agricutural land? i am belong to sitapur distt. in uttar pradesh. my father has been expired in 1996 . we are three brother. and 30 BHEEGHA argicutural land. my mother is want some part of land from each brother to her servive. but my mother is geting pension from state govt. already. in the provencial doccouments, the agricutural land has been already divided the land in three brothers. my mother has emposed a case aforsaid matter. that she want 1/4 part from each brothers in 30 BHEEHGA land. what should be done by me..plz requested to answered me sir

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search