Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Philippines

hi i'm from philippines, we are buying a lot from our uncle and auntie, the lot title indicate that (name of my uncle married to name of my auntie as owner of the lot....) does that mean they are the both owner of the land? so we are buying the lot, but my uncle is dead already. so what is the process in buying the lot considering this situation, how we gonna do the deed of sale? who is involve in the transaction, is it ok to be my auntie alone will be involve? i really want to know the process so that we can own the land. thanks

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE

If the property was acquired during the marriage then that is part of the property of the spouses. Your aunt and her heirs should execute an extrajudicial settlement with deed of sale in your favor.

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Philippines

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms