India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/04/13, 2:25 am

do we have any rights as such that we can file a complint aginst the landlord as the building have became as old as 50 years and we are is not even selling this building to any other landlord

and my question is what kind of complint shall we file and does we get an ownership flat after such procedure

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search