India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/13, 8:47 am

If ther is any option to register a Sarkari Land ;covered by a Myadi Patta Land by a second party(Not the Covered Pattadar)when the second party captured the Sarkari Land for 60 years.Are there any way to apply "adverse possession" rules or Limitation Act Rules to claim the Land?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search