India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 7:14 am

permission u/s 63 A & B of the bombay tenancy and agriculture land to non agriculturist ??? sir ye kaha se nikal sakte he

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search