India  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/22/13, 11:45 am

my neighbour has lodged a false case of sexual assault against my brothers and now they are demanding 3 lac rupees from us for taking back the case.they are from an influntial family as one of his family members is from rajasthan administrative services so no one in my village is ready to be witness in our side. Some elders of my village persuaded them to take back the false case so they agreed for it in police station and gave a written consent of taking back the case but now they are refusing to go in court and demanding 3 lac one brother is a government servant and other brother's police verification is pending for government service..please guide us..what should we do? we don't have so much money to give them..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search