India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 7:43 am

my father has died we r 2 sisters n 2 brothers,my brothers are living that house only n we both sisters r married n want our share in our father's property.will we get the our share if our brothers refuse to sell the house?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search