India  |  Wills and Trusts

I am a married hindu women. staying with my husband in Kolkata, India. My husband is doing service but I am a house wife.

My Father is alive & he wants to give his entire property (movable & immovable) to my only elder brother( father has two child- my brother & me) .Father wants to give me a very little amount in cash ( which is negligible with respect to property value) for leave the claim of all the Property including Father's house for my brother. when I was denied to accept that money from him, my father told me that amount he will directly deposit to my Bank without inform me.( Property is not divided yet)

Also noted that At the time of my marriage My husband was nothing taken from my Father & My father bear only marriage expenses . Father bear the same expenses for my brother's marriage too.

In my Father's family till date father bears all expenses including my brother family’s Expenses because They are joint family. My Brother is doing Govt. Job but share very low amount for family expenses.

My Father always bias to my Brother & My brother always take that advantage & emotional blackmail to my Father. For my brother My Father is blind folded. Father only see his son.

I am not beggar to take what ever throw to me. I want equal right of my Father's property.

I am so depressed & feel deprived.

Is there any solution or provision for girl child that I can get / claim equal share as a heir ?

Please Help.

Regards

Mrs. S Pathak